New Delhi (India), July 29: Artificial Intelligence (AI) is becoming a prominent subject of appreciation and praise in recent times. The AI-based tools are going to greatly enhance healthcare processes right, from assisting in various administrative work where clinical data collection is concerned to advanced assistance like image analysis, medical device automation, and patient monitoring. The advancement in the research regarding the usage of AI in dermatology is increasing at a fast pace, right from accurately diagnosing various skin problems like skin pigmentation and acne, with increased efficacy to improving patient outcomes remarkably.
Why have a Skin Analysis?
Skin Analysis imparts the knowledge of skin quality assessment and measurement not only in terms of facial beauty and attractiveness like skin lightening, skin brightening, skin tightening, anti-ageing features, etc., but also helps to diagnose internal health issues like anemia, polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS), skin inflammatory conditions, etc. along with it. Skin analysis gives us a detailed account of several skin conditions like acne, pigmentation, eczema, etc., and also proves beneficial in determining the severity of those skin conditions so that appropriate aesthetic treatment outcomes can be utilized.
Differentiating skin types and conditions
Skin types may influence the kind of problems one might face if proper skin care is not taken care of. The different types of skin include the following:
- Dry skin type: The skin will be dry and flaky, resulting in itchy conditions. The standard conditions of a person with dry skin are eczema, skin pigmentation, etc.
- Oily skin type: The skin will be oily and shiny. It will interact with bacteria and dirt, leading to acne and breakouts.
- Combination skin type: The skin will be a combination of dry and oily skin, along with an oily T-zone that forms, including the forehead, nose, and chin together. The cheeks will often be dry.
- Dehydrated skin type: The skin is dry, and pale with fine wrinkles, mainly seen in aging individuals. The damage due to sunlight can even cause such skin features.
How does AI impact the beauty industry?
AI-based skin analysis is in the buzz and has been known to enhance diagnostic and treatment outcomes tremendously. It refers to the usage of artificial intelligence (AI) algorithms and computer vision techniques to analyze and determine the conditions and features of the skin for advanced aesthetic care. Skin problems impact the beauty industry greatly, as acne, acne scars, spots, pigmentation, and uneven skin tone all contribute to excessive social anxiety and apprehension.
How is AI used in face detection?
AI-based image analysis helps in uncovering various skin conditions by analyzing images or videos of the facial skin and comparing them with image data sets stored to perceive insights into several skin quality parameters like skin type, texture, hydration level, pigmentation, wrinkles, acne, and other skin conditions.
Dr Batra’s® AI skin pro is a ground-breaking, revolutionary, first-time introduction in India, where artificial intelligence meets real treatment. This state-of-the-art world’s 1st fifth-generation artificial intelligence skin analyzer utilizes advanced algorithms, big data, and deep machine learning, which bore fruit through 15 years of research and expertise to precisely analyze the skin and give us elaborate aspects of your skin problems. It accurately diagnoses the specific skin condition and advises personalized treatment plans that are devised by our highly trained dermatologists. With such advancement, we may need not worry about early signs of pigmentation, ageing, etc., as these can be evaluated before they appear on the skin with AI Skin Pro, enhancing preventive dermatology to a whole new level.
Unanimous unique features of AI Skin Pro
- It is intuitive and futuristic as it detects skin concerns much sooner than they appear on the skin.
- The optimum levels of customization are achieved with the help of the elaborate report along with area mapping. A focus can be given to areas that may require more effort for better treatment outcomes.
- AI-led treatments- Extremely advanced and personalized treatments beautifully devised by combining Homeopathy and Skin aesthetics.
- Measurable outcomes- Superb scientific before and after comparisons of outcomes instantly exploring the skin to its depths from the epidermis to the dermis.
Extra-ordinary Elements of AI Skin Pro
The Four types of medical grade polarized light: cross-polarized, parallel polarized, UV, and normal light are used. Normal light gives information about wrinkles, uneven skin tone, elasticity, and various others. UV light helps in detecting pigmentation and sebum changes in the skin.
- There is a magnificent 2000 MegaPixel Camera utilized.
- The ultimate smart facial recognition system is present.
- The skin professional AI (Aphrodite) analysis is in place.
- There is amazing Auto facial correction and overlap function for before and after effects seen remarkably.
- An incredibly in-depth analysis of 11 skin problems like UV pigmentation, sebum, pores, wrinkles, elasticity, skin tone, pigmentation, redness, level of glow, moisture content, porphyrin, and the presence of acne.
What does an AI analysis report consist of?
- AI analysis report is a 9-page medical grade report detailing 14 skin concerns.
- There is a grading of each skin concern about the normal skin presentation and an explanation of the same.
- A look into whether your skin age corresponds to your biological age.
- A determination of your skin type out of the 16 combinations of the same, whether it is oily/dry/sensitive/resistant/pigmented/tight.
- The in-depth view into the skin condition and its summary, along with the treatment recommendation and foresight into the prognosis.
An impressive 3-step approach – The AI Way
- The AI way involves the following algorithm:
- AI-based detection
- AI-based recommendation
- AI-based outcome
- The first step approach is the detection and diagnosis of multiple significant skin problems like Acne, Rosacea, Melasma, Photodermatitis, Atopic Dermatitis, Premature ageing, Hyper Pigmentation, Facial psoriasis, Seborroeic dermatitis, etc.
- The second step approach includes the combination of the goodness of homeopathy and skin aesthetics. Our AI-led treatments are highly advised for anti-ageing, acne treatment, skin brightening, tightening, lightening, pigmentation removal, and several more. It provides a personalized and comprehensive solution to target the root cause of your skin problems.
- AI-led skin treatment recommendation includes:
- Homeopathy and its unsurpassed benefits are immensely helpful.
- Personalized and advanced aesthetic solutions together with homeopathy form a blessing for your skin.
- Dr Batra’s® Homecare is offered as a cherry on top of the cake for us.
- The AI-Led Treatment solutions that consist of using the goodness of homeopathy along with many natural ingredients bring about several benefits as described below:
- AI Homeo Clear for acne treatment: This treatment helps in reducing active acne, acne marks, spots, and oily skin texture.
- AI Homeo Bright for brightening effects: This treatment improves the brightening, lightening of skin along with adding a touch of instant glow.
- AI Homeo Youth for anti-aging effects: It corrects fine lines, wrinkles, loss of elasticity, photoaging, and open pores.
- AI Homeo Re-Neu for anti-aging and brightening effects: It decreases fine lines, wrinkles, loss of elasticity, photoaging, open pores, acne, uneven skin tone, and pigmentation, and enhances brightening, lightening, and an instant glow.
- The third step involves the visible outcomes of the AI-led treatment performed with the help of our highly skilled skin specialists, who offer instant and measurable results with the use of our safe and non-invasive treatment solutions.
Benefits of getting a skin analysis with a professional
Our skin doctors at Dr Batra’s® combine the benefits of homeopathy and our AI-led treatment solutions for achieving the best possible treatment outcome with long-lasting effects as the problem is addressed from the root and not just the surface like conventional treatments do. It also gives due consideration to the emotions of the patient along with the skin-related ailments and helps them with a holistic treatment approach.
You can have your facial skin analysis done for just Rs. 999 and receive the best AI-based treatment at selected Dr Batra’s® clinics throughout India. Dr Batra’s® has achieved a 94.3% success rate in treating various skin-related ailments.
If you have any objection to this press release content, kindly contact pr.error.rectification[at]gmail.com to notify us. We will respond and rectify the situation in the next 24 hours.